Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog Restored

It has been a few months since we've heard from Roscoe; I'm not entirely sure why, but a few weeks after his last post he had the unusual idea of shoving his computer out of his sixth-story window -- monitor, tower, keyboard, and all. And when I say "his" computer, I really mean "my" computer, since it technically belonged to me, or rather, to be extra-technical, my mother, since it was her name on the warranty (which did not cover defenestration, by the way). Luckily, no one was harmed, although the repairs to the hot dog cart it landed on were distressingly expensive. Then Roscoe refused to collaborate with me on this blog until I could show him in person what I was going to post, and with no computer between the two of us and with him banned from the public library for various historical reasons, there just wasn't much of a way to keep the blog going.


At any rate, I managed to assemble the funds for a new computer -- this time a laptop that I don't have to leave unsupervised -- and we are back in business. Roscoe's working on a new post as we speak and you, the lucky reading public, should be able to enjoy it shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment